How can I digital banking?
- Download XacBank Digital app or visit https://digital.xacbank.mn/XACBaseApp/ from website.
- Contact the nearest branch with your ID card;
- Visit the nearest XacBank branch.
What types of service are available through the digital banking?
Following services except cash deposit or withdrawal are available in digital banking:
- Open new current account, term deposit and any saving accounts;
- Check account balances and statements, obtain loan account information;
- Transfer between XacBank accounts FREE OF CHARGE;
- Interbank transactions;
- Pay using Qpay service;
- Loan payment;
- Utility bills;
- Pay for government services, custom payments and tax services;
- Credit card payments;
- International money transfer (SWIFT);
- Transactions to frequently used (saved) accounts;
- Multi transaction - Simultaneous transfer of up to five accounts with different amounts and different transaction values;
- Transactions by recipient's phone number and email address;
- High-value currency trading transactions;
- Standing order transactions;
- Obtain transaction receipts;
- Check debit and credit card information;
- Create new card order or re-order lost or stolen card;
- Order a Virtual Card that can be used immediately after ordering;
- Change the status of the card;
- Temporarily deactivate, re-open lost or stolen card;
- Get the card PIN code;
- Get an e-pin code for online transactions;
- Active and deactivate international transactions;
- Increase or decrease the card daily transaction limit;
- Get new deposit secured loan;
- Renew or and extend deposit secure loan;
- Get a salary loan;
- Check your loan balances;
- Make payment or close a loan;
- Mobile cash - When you don't have a card, use Mobile cash service to withdraw cash from your nearest XacBank ATM;
- Calculate exchange rates, savings and loans;
- View your nearest branch or ATM location on map or in list;
- Change or update your personal information;
- Manage accounts;
- Change your passwords;
Is digital banking available on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can upload our internet banking application on Android or iOS smart phones.
What to do if I forgot my login password?
Click on button “Forgot password” just below “Login window” and enter your credentials. Once you’ve done, OTP will be sent either to your mobile phone or e-mail address. Using the OTP you can create/update the password.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters containing a combination of at least three of the following characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers or symbols.
For instance, James2, JaMes@, jamesA2 etc.
What to do if I forgot my transaction code?
Please make transaction and you are able to see "Forgot transaction code" and provide your credentials. Using the OTP that will be sent either to your mobile phone or e-mail address, you can create/update the transaction code.
What to do if I forgot my login name?
- Click on button “Forgot user ID” just below “Login window” and enter your credentials. Once you’ve done, OTP will be sent either to your mobile phone or e-mail address. Using the OTP you are able to see your user ID.
- Please dial to our call center 1800-1888 or visit to the nearest branch.
How to change my login password or transaction code?
If you want to change your login password or transaction code, please go to the Settings - Change password, then you can change your security codes.
How do I add or remove accounts to/from my internet banking?
For individual user:
Please go to Settings - Account settings, and check the account(s) that you want to add to the internet banking and click "Add account" button. The function is available from XacBank mobile application also.
For legal entity’s user:
You can add account(s) to internet banking by submitting a letter of request and fill a request form.
For removing account(s), you can use Settings - Account settings and check the account(s) that you want to remove and click "Remove account" button.
How can I update my transaction limit?
For individual user:
Please go to Settings - Manage limit section.
For legal entity’s user:
Legal entity can change its transaction limit by submitting a letter of request to the branch.
When will customer of other banks receive my transferred money which I make through digital banking?
If amount of the transfer is below 5.0 million MNT, money will be transferred on-time, the beneficiary will get the money same time of money sent. If the amount of the transfer is more than 5.0 million MNT, the transfer will process within 2 hours on weekdays.
If during weekend, transaction will complete next working days.
Do I need to use transaction code for every transactions?
Transaction code is not requested when transferring between your accounts.