If you need a financing in excess of your salary loan or pension loan, you can apply for a household loan upon consideration of income and revenue of other family members.
- Credit decision is promptly made;
- Additional financing is available to increase loan amount during the loan period;
- No penalty for prepayment of loan;
- During your annual leave and holidays when you incur higher expense, you can enjoy the grace period and pay only interest payment.
|Loan size||Loan period||Interest rate *||Commission fee|
|monthly rate||annual rate|
|Up to MNT 50 million||30 months||1.80%||21.60%||1%|
- To have been employed or run business for last 6;
- Movable and immovable property pledged as collateral;
- No bad loan history.
- Application form for consumption loans (request from XacBank branch office or download here);
- 3х4 sized photo;
- ID card and its copy for the applicant and the family members;
- Social Insurance Book and its copy for the applicant and the family members;
- Salary reference for the applicant and the family members, if Social Insurance Book does not reflect your real salary amount (request the form from XacBank branch office or download here);
- Evidence of business income for family members, if any;
- Ownership certificate for collateral assets;